Tuesday 1 September 2015

Day 4 English (9)

Done the planning for the whole year. I know when my exams are and how many vocab tests we are doing. I need to grab this class and get some work done this year. Sometimes I wonder why I have done this to myself but then admitting defeat is not my strong point.
I feel last year was a rteal disaster and I don't want that to be my lasting memory of this class.
I am excited to talk about Australia and I hope we can turn the otherwise really boring book into an interesting discovery of this fascinating country.

After discussing the yearly plan and the platforms we are using we will barinstorm about our existing knowledge about Australia - don't expect much but there may be a few interesting ideas.

The homework will be on Edmodo to get them used to it.

I am looking forward to woerking with this class again. Hopefully it will be a mutually better experience.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking forward to this a lot but it went only half as well as I thought it would. This is still a difficult class to keep quiet. Making them work individually and in small groups will hopefully be the solution. I am still happy to have kept them but it will be hard work to make this successful and/or useful.

    ReplyDelete