Monday 7 September 2015

Day 7: TOK (12)

Didn't write down the plan this time because it was all laid out in the Edmodo classroom.
I thought I had put together a relatively comprehensive and interesting step-by-step guide to the TOK Presentation for grade 12. It didn't seem to work. I'm not sure there is anything that woks in this class at the moment.
Interesting - I sort f expected it to be more harmonious and effective the way we work together but we don't.
I don;t want to teach in the sense that I don't want to tell them what they need to think, I jyst need to help them find their thoughts - well that's not happening.
Introducing force and strictness - I don't believe in it and they know it and I couldn't consistently maintain it anyway.
We're only two weeks into the school year and I already feel like I'm losing my grounding and resolve and all my efforts seem to be wearing thin pretty fast.
I'm not sure where all this is leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment